Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Collage of Candle Lives

It deserves that I shed tears as a candle since I'm burning and my beloved never thinks of me. ..... HAFIZ~
The Sole Role of the Body is to Tell A Successful SOUL Story before the Body Burns out.The Body is like a Burning Candle and counted breathes blowing away life from it.The threads of memories were once only the flame of light without the body wax.Those were early memories till the body wax adopted the flame.Once adopted by the wax the memories froze into the candle body only and became body centered.The flame is so obsessed with the body that it forgot its real sheen & its early memories melted.The flame is wicked in forgetfulness & longs to dwell in the candle only.It is good to meditate upon a burning candle when you are learning about meditation.The most near expression in physical form of the Soul is in the shape and life of a candle.
It is said that it is very difficult
for a man or woman to stay alone.
Man loves company even if it is only
that of a small burning candle.
Man is always looking for company
in the outer world
throughout his life and
always remains on the look out for a company -
till he finds " A Small Little Burning Candle "
representing The Soul
in the temple of his own heart.
Once he is able to enter the temple of his own heart,
he loves whoever or whichever
creation of God he comes across.
Once he finds Him as his company,
he loves company of all.


As soon as a child is born and opens his eyes ,
he is in love with his company !
This world makes him forget
to sit with his own self immediately.
He loves his parents the most and
then he falls in love with his toys.
Gradually his love & likes keeps on changing
as he grows in life and
so as the grown up he thinks ,
he has to love things around himself to be in life.
As he grows , his list of accessories
he is in love with grows.
So when he goes for search for God ,
he thinks that he has to
take the help of some accessories.
All this time the kid forgets to Love
his own company within !
And the belief that he gets everything
from the outside world
makes Him look for Him in the outer World .
Since he loves company ,
he takes the help of music, beads ,pictures ,gardens to focus in His Own Within !
& that brings me to candles !
Yes , candles are a good company
to begin mediation
by concentrating upon
the flickering flame of a candle.
It is symbolic of The Soul Within &
a full fire is always found in purest form .
Of the five elements , water , air , earth & ether space are always contaminated by other impurities but fire is always pure .
Once you are able to concentrate on it ,
it is helpful to shift gears to your Within
where The Eternal Candle is waiting for you
to throw your eyes & focus upon !


If my heart's not on fire,
then why all this smoke?
If there is no increase burning,
then why do I smell?
Why do I love?
And why do I doubt?
Why is the moth so eager
to burn in the candle's hell?
........ Rumi
******************************************
May I commit no error in My Trials . My Lord !
May My Head flinch not a bit
against The Truth's Sword !
I have no doubt whom should I love !
I have been sent for just Love from above !
The Whole of This World is Your Court !
I am a Time Traveler
on the Life's Chess Board !
What is all This Burning against My Yearning !
In Heaven or Hell
about your ways I am Learning !.


"From now on I will make burning my aim,
for I am like the candle:
burning only makes me brighter ".
........ Rumi

With My Whisper of His Name ,
The Five Senses begin to Churn !
In His Glimpse Divine ,
the Lives Old Empire of Paraffin Vices
begin to Burn !
The Hapless Mind stands Stilled
in awe of Divine Melodies ,
The Silence Within turned the House in an Urn !
The Soul becomes wick & Stands Witness,
from the Whole Universe it Learn ! ,
My Existence slaved under Mind ,
but From now on It is The Soul's Turn !
His Name Kindled The Soul within ,
The Wax Body is Doing some Useful Work Now !...
Go in the Sun
And be consumed !
Once you are on fire
The living gets resumed !.
My Face just Reflects His Glory-
It is All I Earned
By Burning My Soul Like a Candle
To Search a Glimpse of Him !

..~ashok "anubhav"




No comments:

Post a Comment