Search This Blog

Monday 6 June 2016

6/6 - THE PERFECT VISION of Five Senses , Five Vices and Advices of The Sixth Sense !!

I promise to Thee - I would not let my soul Tear apart into A Mere Shadow 

Shadow of its Purity by the five vices - 
anger , lust , greed , attachment & ego !
Of the Five vices 
Lust is like a dark fog 
submerging the five senses 
into submission to ignorance !
And the soul remains in waiting 
devoid of any window of hope and faith
to see the light of The Sun ! 

One has to wage a war against the five vices to become a man of character and to achieve inner peace. Be courageous & you will be victorious .There is no other greater victory than overcoming the five vices. The Five vices are like the Five Sour Fruits !  The Five Sour Fruits are responsible to Plant me in This World !
The intimate secret now I know;

The truth now I know;
He gave me five sour fruits 
anger , lust , greed , attachment & ego 
at my own insistence , 
for my own doings which gave me these;
Now after coming to this world I know 
I have to live without eating 
or rather being eaten by these fruits 
I laboured for all these lives;
Now I know the Real intimate secret 
that I have to Go to HIS World 
leaving these down here 
as I have brought them 
& without adding any sourness 
to them any further !!

What can I do but Pray to Him 
and let all my senses  Rise to The Occasion- to PRAY !
My Eyes do not See This World but read The Prayer Notes !
My Skin's every atom Drums to The Beats of His Name !
My Tongue sings The Silent Song to the Beats of the Heart !
My Nose feels The Burning of Incense that was once Ego ! 
My Ears pass on The Rhythm of The Divine Melodies to all other Senses !
The Orchestra is complete & 
I am ready to Sing His Glories & Pray !
Prayer is an orchestra He hears 
when all our Five senses chorus the Prayer !
I Let His Name Rode My Breath & It Touched My Soul within ,

The Five Senses became Pure & Gave Birth to Twin Sisters- 
The Sixth Sense & The Third Eye
With The Twins 
I can see Beyond All The Limits - 
all Limits up to The Infinite !!

It takes lot of shutting off of the five vices from your life besides closing the eyes to sense with the Sixth Sense and
t
o Look from the Other Eye !..
....~ashok "anubhav"

No comments:

Post a Comment