Search This Blog

Friday 10 June 2016

A Little "Something" about Winning Over "The Karma"

A bit about myself before I take today's Topic that effects and interests all.I began exploring my writing skills and expressing about the "Happy Experiences" ( Ashok Anubhav in Hindi) when I opened the page on "Facebook". During the same time while I was posted at Bhopal our Hindi Officer at controlling office used to send bilingual quotes to popularize use of Hindi in office.Apart from learning Hindi, I used to like "The Quote Part "of the communication and reflect upon by giving my views on what is my views and interpretations.So I can say that it all began during my posting at Bhopal - the City at the Heart of India.I am sharing one such quote and its reflection by me with you which helps to deal with winning in Life by

"Winning Over The Karma!"

*************************
"Don't believe that winning is really everything.

It is more important to stand for something.

If you don't stand for something, what do you win ?"
......~Lane Kirkland
******************************************************

When I read it , the "Something" part hit me for I felt that most important part of the quote is " Something"! I find that the statement is not explicit because it is MISSING "The something".
So let Me elaborate on that something!!
The root of all action is to STAND for SOMETHING &
that something has been left just like something irrelevant!
In this Modern era when everything is measured in terms of what you have WON,
Most of us believe that WINNING is really everything.
You are considered a Winner,
even if you are participating in The Rat Race of Wealth, Position or Status at all costs without any something
(Read SOME Principle)!!
You are considered a Winner,
Even if you are behaving with that Something
(Read CRAB Mentality in Mind & application in all walks of Life!)
Mr. Lane indirectly covers up the Something by posing the most relevant Question -
“What do you win when you don't stand for something?”
The gist of the view is at loggerheads with the Law of Karma!
The Law of Karma says that you have to STAND for RIGHT Action, RIGHT Thought & RIGHT Speech
to PRACTICE that SOMETHING which is 100 % made of Principles!!
These RIGHTS originate from DETACHING from WINNING Resulting from your actions. When you DETACH from your ACTION, WINNING or LOSING does not Matter!!
Everybody does not touch the Ribbon at the end of the Race,
PARTICIPATION is also DARING TO ATTEMPT TO WIN!
"The Karma" is the Crux of Winning other milestones of this world are temporal.
Participate in THE PIG Race instead of RAT RACE, in this Race where

   P- is POISE at all costs

I - is Integrity at all costs!!

                             G- is Guts in all conditions !!!..




.......~ashok "anubhav"

No comments:

Post a Comment