Search This Blog

Sunday 5 June 2016

Painting The Blank Canvas of Mind

I am sometimes at loss of words when I begin to write about my Love for God but then as if He commands me to type the words .They flow like a river flows . It is like as if I am a pool of water & The Moon's reflection has fallen into me & the reflection creates a ripple of words & I myself am not aware most of the times what my next word will be like the water waves moving from the centre . His remembrance creates a rippling effect in my heart and the results I like to share with my friends . It is very very rare that I edit such rippling experiences. Most of the times I begin to paint words on The Blank Canvas of My Mind & I am little aware of what is going to be the end of my such paintings. 
One of My First Painting by Words is :
[][][][] Songs of His Glory [][][][]
oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Going through A Strange Phase
In My mind some words I Chase
These seem like springing from an Index 
The Index of the songs of His Glory
The Words become The Seeds of the songs
The Words joining these words serve their purpose
As if created only to be part of His Song
Joining Each other they become Beads
Saying Prayer in the Holy thread of Mind
The Pause between these Words becomes pious
beautifully saying its Silent prayer
Some Words are always humming in My Chest
Waiting for me to make them The Song of His Glory
With or without the Words of Mine
I feel the Songs are sung by Himself Divine
Who I am to Glorify His Glory
Still I try to Sing Songs of His Glory !


....~ashok "anubhav"

No comments:

Post a Comment